Criminal charges.


The changes in access to legal aid and the way it is 'means' tested, mean that access to, and choice of representation has been severely diminished in recent years, for all but the most affluent in society.

If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges but have been told that you do not qualify for legal aid, and you simply cant afford to spend thousands on a solicitor and/or barrister, you do not need to face it alone.

Many innocent people may be encouraged to plead guilty to offences which they have not committed, as they feel abandoned and thrown to the mercy of the Courts, in the absence of any kind of legal assistance or help.

A Mckenzie friend from Moore & Associates is experienced in criminal law proceedings, whether it is a very serious offence involving allegations of violence, sexual offences, or drugs, to Road Traffic Act proceedings such as Drink Drive, and Dangerous Driving.  References for notable past cases can be made available.

Can you represent me in Court and liaise with CPS?


The short answer is yes, provided that the Court agrees that we can represent you, which is a simple matter of writing to them in advance of any upcoming hearing or trial.  We can assist you to draft carefully written letters to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), and refer you to professionals who can help you to correctly gather evidence or provide expert witnesses for testimony on your behalf.

Can you help me with my appeal?


Yes, we can assist you with both an appeal application or for an application to review a conviction with the Criminal Cases Review Commission (CCRS).

What do I do to instruct you?


Just call us or use our contact form on the contacts page, and we can provide up to 30 minutes of free consultation time to consider the merits of your case.